Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Express Yourself: Belt It!

Happy April!

Welcome back to Express Yourself: a weekly meme brought to us by Jackie @ Bouquet of Books and Dani @ Entertaining Interests. This week, they ask us about songs we belt out in the car or shower.

Having done a couple of shower/car concerts this week, lol, I know this answer pretty well. In the shower, I like to belt out Beyonce's greatest hits, most recently from her album 4, which is her best album. So, songs like "I Was Here", "I Miss You" (my favorite song), or "Best Thing I Never Had". If I'm feeling nostalgic, I'll go to "Halo," "Irreplaceable," "Listen", etc.

In the car, because our radio stations are whack, I often sing Christina Aguilera's "Walk Away" from Dirty.

So there you have it! Stop by some of the other participants to see what they love to sing when no one's listening. :)

For those doing A to Z, good luck!

2 comments:

  1. I'll sing along to whatever rock tune is playing on my iPod in the car.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whoo! :D I do love when a Led Zeppelin song comes on the radio.

      Delete