Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Insecure Writer's Support Group



Happy Wednesday!

I just wanted to pop in and say I'm taking a break for the month. It's a busy month for me, and I'd like to actually try to get into some of my WIPs and find betas for my manuscripts. I hope everyone doing A to Z gets through it victorious!

Insecure Writer's Support Group was created by the ninja Alex J. Cavanaugh. Stop by his page to view the co-hosts and other participants! You can also visit the new website for Insecure Writer's Support Group.

3 comments:

  1. Wise woman! Hope you get a lot done this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm busy too! No A to Z for me. I'm wrapping up my next book. Takes my energy. Conservation is a good thing! Happy belated IWSG day. Did I mention I was busy? I hope you get tons done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We all need a break sometimes. Good luck on all your WIPs and finding betas!

    ReplyDelete